Páginas

segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2009

I'm Back

I’m back. This has been a crazy month. I spent 20 days in Europe and since I arrived, 15 days ago, I have already gone to São Paulo and to Belo Horizonte. Oh, and I went to a prom too!

What a busy life, isn’t it?

So…This last month I couldn’t manage to cook or bake for the Daring Kitchen’s challenges. And I’m terribly sorry for that as DC’s was sushi, which I love, and DB’s was canolli. Lots to learn…

Anyway, I’ll give some pictures of my vacations. It was really amazing!

                                     AMSTERDAM



Although it was autumn, we could find some tulips!
                           







A beautiful bird in Volendam


LUXEMBOURG
Petrusse Valley




BRUGGE



BRUSSELS
The gorgeous Galerie du Roi

Grand Place



You know Belgium is the homeland of waffles, don't you ?


Witamer's macaroons


THE HAGUE






ISTANBUL
Blue Mosque



A foogy day in Istanbul


Asian side: The Beylerbeyi Palace


The Bosphorus and the view of european side
                            





Nenhum comentário: