Páginas

quinta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2011

Chocolate Mayo Cake


Yeah, that's right. Chocolate and mayonnaise!


My blood level of chocolate was getting dangerously low, when I saw this interesting recipe for a chocolate cake, this morning. I ran to the kitchen at the same time.You know what? It worked perfectly. The recipe is simple and easy. The curious thing is that it takes 1 / 2 cup mayonnaise instead of butter or oil.


The cake is a bit dry. Good to eat i twith a good cup of coffee or a giant glass of cold milk. But it is quite tasty.

Well, nothing prevents you to get it richer, placing a  tasty filling or a super chocolate frosting on top of this cake, does it?

As  Renata Boechat , author of the blog Eternos Prazeres,  wrote it is a cake for those occasions when you are a little desperate from hunger or needing something to take to any meeting to which you have been invited.

Fast, convenient and tasty.

The recipe is at Eternos Prazeres. A really cool blog about interesting things. It's worth checking.

Note: I know, I know. I'm still lagging with posts. Neither told the news prepared for 2011. But I could not resist. I was so curious about this cake ... After all, it takes chocolate!


Também em http://www.labgastro.blogspot.com/

Nenhum comentário: