Páginas

domingo, 12 de setembro de 2010

Hot Pasta Salad


Sunday afternoon, a chilly wind from the south, very common this time around and I did not want to make do something usual for diner ...hot chocolate ...soup ...   I wanted to make something light and different and that pleased everyone here at home. Since I'm in the process of researching  recipes, in some old magazines that I have long bought and never read, I found this one. I just loved the picture: colorful, nice and tasty... And it was a success!


Hot Pasta Salad
1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
3 Tbspoons margarine
2 tspoons poppy seeds
A pinch of salt
200g cooked spaghetti
1 medium tomato, cut into thin slices
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except spaghetti and tomato. Cook over high heat until the peppers and onions soften, stirring occasionally. Add the remaining ingredients, mix quickly and heat. Serve immediately.

Nice and easy, guys...

Também em www.labgastro.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário: