Páginas

quarta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2010

Radish, Apple and Almond Salad

I'm in the mood for salads. I've seen some interesting combinations, so beautiful dishes, in my old magazines that I get inspired. As summer is coming around, I decided to do some tests and prepare myself for the season.

This salad is very simple. The charm of it is up to the decoration of the dish.

Radish, Apple and Almond Salad
4 medium carrots, grated
200g almonds
2/3 cup sour grapes - Use seedless grapes or raisins, or if you prefer
8 large radishes, sliced very thin - I used a mandolin
4 chopped green apples

Sauce
1/2 cup vinegar
4 tsp. lime juice
4 tsp. mustard
4 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt

In a bowl, combine carrots, almonds and grapes. Arrange the salad around the radish and put the apple in the center.
Sauce: In a bowl, beat with a whisk all ingredients and serve separately.

Também em http://www.labgastro.blogspot.com/

Nenhum comentário: